The new online banking update has been rolled out! Upon first sign-on, you’ll notice we now require a “One-Time Passcode” to access your account. Although the application looks the same, there are some new functions and enhanced security features.
New features include:
- One-Time Passcode – via Text, Email or Voice
- Email Change Alert – Now a standard feature, you’ll be notified if your email has been updated through online banking
- Member-to-Member Transfers now allow you to save a Payee (i.e. George’s Checking & George’s Savings)
- Update your contact info within online banking
- Improved Menu options
- Improved Account List View (upgraded from account tiles)
- Family Manager – Set up various access levels for everyone that needs to view your account. Stay tuned for more details!
We thank you for your patience and cooperation in helping us improve your online banking platform. As always, please contact us with any questions, comments or concerns you may have – we value your feedback!