SRI Federal Credit Union will reward you for referring your friends or family. Referred new members will receive $50 when they open a new checking account. Referring members will also earn $50 for each qualified new member, up to $500 per year.
Referred members must meet the following requirements:
- Valid identification and proof of membership eligibility
- Establish a Savings account with a $5 deposit and a Checking account with a $100 deposit
- Driver's License Number
Referring Member must be in good standing with the credit union to qualify.
Opening a new account only takes just a few minutes!
Please have the following information for all owners:
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Driver's License Number
In the 70’s, the credit union grew its field of membership to include additional employee groups. As the credit union expanded its product offerings and reputation for personalized service, more local employee groups asked to join. Today several SRI Spin-offs and local Associations including the SRI Alumni Association, the Palo Alto chapter of the Association of Women in Science (AWIS) and the Financial Fitness Association are part of our ever-expanding field of membership.
- Employees of SRI International who work in or are paid from Menlo Park, California
- Employees of the following companies who work in Menlo Park, California:
- Allstate Research and Planning Center
- Millennium Imaging Solutions -formerly Banana Office Systems, Inc.
- Boys and Girls Club of the Peninsula
- Cornerstone Research
- Employees of WSJ Properties who work in Palo Alto, California
- Employees of the Alpine Hills Tennis & Swimming Club who work in Portola Valley, California
- Employees of Kepler's Books who work in or are paid from Menlo Park, California
- Financial Fitness Association (FFA)
- Leone Advertising, Menlo Park, CA
- Palo Alto Association for Woman in Science (AWIS)
- Grabit, Inc.
- LeoLabs, Inc.
- Princeton Identity
- Ravenswood Solutions
- Strategic Business Insights
- QSecure, Inc.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Eligible family members include immediate family and domestic partners. Call us to find out how your extended family can join.
JOIN OUR FIELD OF MEMBERSHIP
Employee/association benefits and perks can be a deciding factor when talented professionals are weighing job opportunities. You can enhance your Silicon Valley company/association benefits package by becoming an SRI Federal Credit Union company member, which grants SRI Federal Credit Union membership access to your employees/members. As an SRI Federal Credit Union Credit Union member, your employees/members and their family members can take advantage of the many valuable financial products and personalized service offered.
333 Ravenswood Ave
Menlo Park, CA 94025-3493
P.O. Box 2284
Menlo Park, CA 94026-2284
Routing Number: 321173328
All deposits are insured by the NCUA to at least $250,000.