HSA Savings Rates
|HSA Savings Rates||APY||APYE|
|Rates effective as of 12-01-2023
APY Annual Percentage Yield
APYE Annual Percentage Yield Earned
Health Savings Account benefits
Save money tax-free* for qualified medical expenses
- No initial deposit. No minimum balance. No account maintenance or transaction fees. No annual fee.
- Your account stays with you — wherever you work and after you retire
- Free Visa® HSA debit card
- Competitive dividends - dividends paid monthly for accounts with no minimum balance
- Our mobile app gives you access to your SRI Federal Credit Union Account in the palm of your hand.
Am I eligible for a HSA?
Answer these questions to determine your eligibility:
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- Are you covered by a qualified High Deductible Health Plan?
- Do you have an HSA account at another financial institution but are not covered currently by a High Deductible Health Plan?
- Are you covered by another healthcare plan? If yes, you may not be eligible to contribute to a HSA.
- Are you enrolled in Medicare? If yes, you may not be eligible for HSA contributions.
- Have you received VA medical services within the previous three months? If yes, you may not be eligible for HSA contributions.
- Are you claimed as a dependent on someone else's tax return? If yes, you may not be eligible for HSA contributions.
Setting up a SRI Federal Credit Union HSA
Four steps to get started
- Verify HSA eligibility
- Calculate how much you are eligible to contribute monthly to your account.
- Fill out an HSA application. Stop by our office at the Menlo Park campus, call 800-986-3669 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fund the HSA by direct deposit, check deposit or transfer from an SRIFCU account
First eligible date for funding is January 1, 2021
*The money that you contribute to an HSA can be deducted from your federal taxes each year (up to the IRS limits).
333 Ravenswood Ave
Menlo Park, CA 94025-3493
P.O. Box 2284
Menlo Park, CA 94026-2284
Routing Number: 321173328
All deposits are insured by the NCUA to at least $250,000.