In the 70’s, the credit union grew its field of membership to include additional employee groups. As the credit union expanded its product offerings and reputation for personalized service, more local employee groups asked to join. Today several SRI Spin-offs and local Associations including the SRI Alumni Association, the Palo Alto chapter of the Association of Women in Science (AWIS) and the Financial Fitness Association are part of our ever-expanding field of membership.
- Employees of SRI International who work in or are paid from Menlo Park, California
- Employees of the following companies who work in Menlo Park, California:
- Allstate Research and Planning Center
- Millennium Imaging Solutions -formerly Banana Office Systems, Inc.
- Boys and Girls Club of the Peninsula
- Cornerstone Research
- Employees of WSJ Properties who work in Palo Alto, California
- Employees of the Alpine Hills Tennis & Swimming Club who work in Portola Valley, California
- Employees of Kepler's Books who work in or are paid from Menlo Park, California
- Financial Fitness Association
- Leone Advertising, Menlo Park, CA
- Palo Alto Association for Woman in Science (AWIS)
- Grabit, Inc.
- LeoLabs, Inc.
- Princeton Identity
- Ravenswood Solutions
- Strategic Business Insights
- QSecure, Inc.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Eligible family members include immediate family and domestic partners. Call us to find out how your extended family can join.
333 Ravenswood Ave
Menlo Park, CA 94025-3493
P.O. Box 2284
Menlo Park, CA 94026-2284
Routing Number: 321173328
All deposits are insured by the NCUA to at least $250,000.