In 1957, a small group of SRI International employees joined together to pool their savings and make it possible to borrow from one another at competitive rates – social finance ahead of its time! SRI Federal Credit Union began with these original seven members and that network has expanded and grown worldwide. In the 70’s, the credit union grew its field of membership to include additional employee groups. As the credit union expanded its product offerings and reputation for personalized service, more local employee groups asked to join. Today several SRI Spin-offs and local Associations including the SRI Alumni Association and the Palo Alto chapter of the Association of Women in Science (AWIS) are part of our ever-expanding field of membership.
CURRENT FIELD OF MEMBERSHIP
- Employees of SRI International who work in or are paid from Menlo Park, California
- Employees of the following companies who work in Menlo Park, California:
- Allstate Research and Planning Center
- Millennium Imaging Solutions -formerly Banana Office Systems, Inc.
- Boys and Girls Club of the Peninsula
- Cornerstone Research
- Employees of WSJ Properties who work in Palo Alto, California
- Employees of the Alpine Hills Tennis & Swimming Club who work in Portola Valley, California
- Employees of Kepler's Books who work in or are paid from Menlo Park, California
- Leone Advertising, Menlo Park, CA
- Association for Woman in Science (AWIS) the Palo Alto Chapter
- Grabit, Inc.
- LeoLabs, Inc.
- Princeton Identity
- Ravenswood Solutions
- Strategic Business Insights
- Seismic - Formally Superflex, Inc.
- QSecure, Inc.
- SRI Alumni Association
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment groups
- Eligible family members include immediate family and domestic partners
JOIN OUR FIELD OF MEMBERSHIP
Employee/association benefits and perks can be a deciding factor when talented professionals are weighing job opportunities. You can enhance your Silicon Valley company/association benefits package by becoming an SRI Federal Credit Union company member, which grants SRI Federal Credit Union membership access to your employees/members. As an SRI Federal Credit Union Credit Union member, your employees/members and their family members can take advantage of the many valuable financial products and personalized service offered.