Student Loan To Fill The Gap
July 24th at 1:00 or 7:00 pm ET
When scholarships, grants, and federal aid aren't enough, where can you turn to fill the funding gap that's left?
Join us for our next webinar to explore these topics:
- Understand the Gap – Fixed and Flexible School Costs
- Types of Loans – Federal and Private
- Choosing a Private Student Loan Lender
- Application Process and Timeline
A Better Way To Pay For College
Our partnership with Credit Union Student Choice (CUSC) offers private student loans at competitive rates and fees lower than typical private student loan lenders.
CUSC offers student loans to help fill the funding gaps that federal aid can leave behind with financing options that will help you or a family member achieve your dream of a higher education.
- Enrolled at least half-time in a degree-granting program
- Borrow up to $75,000 aggregate throughout your college career
- Funds usually disbursed within 7 days of loan approval
- Zero origination fees
- Lower interest rates
- Deferment of principal AND interest while in school
- Flexible repayment terms
- Co-signers can be removed after consistent payments
- Graduated repayment to make monthly payments more manageable
Knowledge is power
Discuss your specific situation with a Credit Union Student Choice Loan Program Representative at 866.275.6715. The Student Loan call center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.