Connect with the tools for success, then focus on the future
Teens between the ages of 13-17 can use our smart and easy accounts, plus mobile tools, to learn the value of money.
Deposit pay from part-time or summer jobs, gifts or allowance in accounts for short term use or long term goals. Along with a joint owner (parent or legal guardian), teens can set up savings, checking, Visa Debit and Visa Credit cards.
- Mobile Banking with text alerts and Online banking
- FREE Checking with no minimum balance or monthly fees
- FREE Custom Visa Debit Card: accepted worldwide
- Refund of ATM and point-of-sale fees on checking
- Choose an ATM convenient to you – checking ATM fees are rebated daily
- No foreign currency exchange fee on international purchases
- Remote eDeposit, direct deposit, automatic and online member-to-member transfers
- FREE Bill Pay
- FREE order of checks
- Remote eDeposit using your mobile device
- Overdraft protection from savings or joint Visa Credit Card*
- Visa benefits
- Visa Gold Credit Card: no annual fee, no hassles and a fixed rate of 9.9% APR*
- eStatements and eDocuments
Earn extra interest with our certificates while planning ahead for college, a new car or a trip.
*Along with a joint owner (parent or legal guardian)
333 Ravenswood Ave
Menlo Park, CA 94025-3493
P.O. Box 2284
Menlo Park, CA 94026-2284
Routing Number: 321173328
All deposits are insured by the NCUA to at least $250,000.